Fierce Chicks Rock
Recognized for their commitment to community service
Fierce Chicks Rock teammates Shanna Dell, Jennifer Gaver, Lisa Scotti, Cindy Sears, and Barbara Wilgus have spent years riding for the feast and their time is being recognized. They were recently featured in a beautiful piece published by Johns Hopkins Medicine, and it's clear how passion for helping patients fuels their pride to ride.
“Many of my patients were Moveable Feast clients, and often spoke fondly of the organization’s services. I joined Fierce Chicks to raise money for Moveable Feast, knowing that the money raised goes directly toward feeding members of the Baltimore community.” - Fierce Chicks Rock rider and Johns Hopkins nurse, Jennifer Gaver
453,815 meals served
15 counties in MD
View our 2021 Annual Report to see more of your impact on the community we serve.
Upcoming Training Ride
C3 Tri-County Classic on 5/14
- Registration fee: $50 (benefitting Moveable Feast)
- Start/finish point: Talbot County Community Center (10028 Ocean Gateway Easton, MD 21601)
- Routes of up to ~36 or ~66 miles
- Staggered Start. 65.7 Mile Course Roll-Out at 8am. 37.7 Mile Course Roll Out at 9am
- GPS route available prior to ride
- Post-ride food and drinks by Papuseria Kent Island Food Truck and Country Ride Pale Ale by RAR Brewing
- Scottish Highland Creamery Ice Cream pit stop, live music by New Legacy Blues Band, and Maryland Lottery giveaways
- Free Stuff: Commemorative Camelbak Podium Chill insulated bike bottle to each participant! Plus free one-way passage on the Oxford-Bellevue Ferry!
Note: pre-register only. No day-of registration permitted.